4.06.2012

Upholstery Spray Paint?!?!?!?

MY MIND = BLOWN!!!!!!!

I saw this couch on the Sasse life

SHE SPRAY PAINTED IT!!!

Are you just as baffled as I was???

It's some paint called Simply Spray that just soaks in without changing the texture or feeling of your upholstery.

Crazy right?!?!

I think Kim got paid to write about this paint and I am not, but I still wanted to share it with you all.
I am still flipping out about how bad a** this is!

The paint is pricey, but definitely cheaper than replacing a stained couch!
Google it, you won't be sorry!

How many more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can I put in this post ;)

Signature

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if that stuff would work on shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the best couch last year at our college house. It was sooo comfy....but it was denim, so it didn't make the move with me to my apartment...I should have spray painted it, dang it! :)

    And Amy - I've heard regular spray paint works on shoes! But I guess that would depend on the texture of your shoes...

    Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...