4.17.2012

{Sewing Tip Tuesday} #10

I seem to getting another cold. I'm not happy about this. I have lots of things to do this week and NO time to deal with crud. I'm also attending Bloggy Boot Camp in St. Louis this weekend and I don't want to be sick for that either! Ugh! Hopefully I can pump myself full of enough drugs to kick this cold quick!

On with the show...


This week I'm sharing a tip with you that I saw on Sew4Home. If you have trouble turning little tubes right side out, then this might make your life a little easier :)  I always push them out with knitting needles or a pencil, but this seems like a lot less frustrating.

source

source

Use a hemostat! She says she bought hers on Amazon for cheap, like $7. I would spend $7 to make my life easier. Pretty clever huh?



Signature

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. wow! That would definitely encourage me to make more tubes in my sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verrry clever. Wonder if my old boss would let me have an old hemostat!

    Feel better quick! I swear by EmergenC. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...