4.13.2012

A Spring Wreath

I FINALLY won over Mr. Perfect with a wreath!!!!
Woo Hoo!!
If you've been reading for any length of time you know Mr. Perfect hates wreaths. Well, I may have changed his mind with this one :) 
I believe his exact words were "Looks great hunnie".  That's a whole lot better than the response to my last wreath, which was "are you trying to pay homage to a powdered donut?"






Did I forget to mention how much this beauty cost me?
Let's break it down...
*wreath form = $1 (dollar tree)
*felt = $1.30
*Ribbon = free (already had it)

TOTAL = $2.30!!
You know how I love a cheapo craft!

Since Mr. Perfect likes it so much I just might leave it up all year round. Pretty sure I'll never sell him on another wreath again. This was a once-in-a-lifetime, isolated event lol

And this is what the kiddo had to say about it..."woah, that is so cool how you got those twigs to curl together like that".  ME: "I bought that". KIDDO: "oh, well I like the pink flowers"
ME (silently in my head): "Big shocker! A 10 year who loves pink (eye roll)"
hehe


Signature

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I just have to say oh yum! And also have to say, holy crap, dollar tree sells those?? Guess what I'll be doing come errand-running day.

    I'm picky about wreaths mostly because they're so expensive to make. This I can handle. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreaths:) I love the dollar tree and all the goodies you can find there! I just started a blog come on over and join me I love to do crafts, sew and lots of things. I hope now I can start listing them all. www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...