4.15.2012

My Week in Instagrams

I can't get over how much I love Instagram! If I wasn't obsessed with my phone camera enough...

Here's the highlights from my week


**I only missed 3 pins on Wii bowling!! That was a personal best for me. Quite proud, I might add :)
**Miss Carmen loves taking car rides. She sits like a person. It cracks me up
**Saturday was an emotional day for me. I was hormonal. A good beer soothes me.
**Mr. Perfect cooked the BEST whole wheat chicken alfredo. YUMMO!
**I gave myself some french tips
**There was a ball pit at a school I was at. I just wanted to lay in there and nap LOL

Hope everyone has a great week!

THE END!

Signature

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Let me just say I love your wedding rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you arrange the instagrams in two columns? Great blog, new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, I arranged them as one giant image in photoshop. I am not that smart about how to do stuff like that in blogger, so I have to use photoshop when I want something fancy haha. So glad to have you as a new friend!

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...