4.20.2012

Business Card Altoid Tin

I think I mentioned earlier in the week I'm going to Bloggy Boot Camp this weekend. It's in St. Louis, which is about a 4 hour drive from me. Soon as Mr. Perfect gets home from work, we will switch cars and I will hit the road! I'm pretty excited to learn some new things. And equally nervous. I'm not exactly the most outgoing, social person around new people, so this could be challenging for me. Mr. Perfect suggested I take a flask to help loosen me up lol. I don't think that's really necessary. I just hope I don't end up being the weird, socially awkward girl that no one talks to!

Anyway, I made business cards this week to take with me. They aren't fancy or anything, but I think they work well with my blog design. What do you think?



I feel so savvy having that QR code on there! Fancy right? But does it look like something is missing?? Yeah, that's my email address. I made these and had that "something's not right" feeling, but couldn't figure it out...then when I was like 2/3 done with cutting them, I realized I forgot to put my email on there! DOH! But I suppose it's going to be ok. My email is on my blog, so if someone wants it, they can surely find it right?? At least that's what I told myself to feel better about my mistake.

So I can't just throw these in my purse with a rubber band around it! Bust out the mod podge, scrapbook paper and an altoids tin.





SO CUTE! Now when I hand out a card, it actually looks like I'm crafty, not ghetto.

I suppose I should probably go pack, and figure out what I'm going to wear, and hope I don't have a breakdown trying to figure it out! Wish me luck! Hope everyone has a great weekend!



Signature

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Cuuuuuute!

    Yeah, dont' worry about the email address thing. no biggie.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad used his tablet to capture your QR code from your picture on this post and it went right to your blog. Aren't we the technologically savvy family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meredith, It was great meeting you yesterday. Quite a full day. My brain is still on overload, but I am anxious to start applying the things we learned. Love your site, and seeing photos of your cards and case that I was able to see first hand. Blessings!! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to meet you at Bloggy Boot Camp, Meredith. Your blog is beautiful (and so is your business card :-)). Hope we stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I just ordered my business cards online and can't wait to get them and do a post like this. The cute leather cases at Nordstroms were just too pricey for me!
    xoxo
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. The QR code is very impressive! Thomas will be jealous he doesn't have one on his cards. How ironic that your cards fit your Altoids EXACTLY! :-) Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just beautiful card you have shared.. i might need this when use the design for plastic business cards..thanks you share it with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...