4.05.2012

{How Pinteresting} #7



I have had the very worst headaches of my entire life the past 2 days.
I'm talking stabbing, sharp, throbbing pain on my entire head, down my neck and into the top of my shoulders.
Ugh
I've never had a migraine....maybe this is a first.
And the thing that's the most frustrating is that I don't know why I'm having them. There are usually a handful of reasons for my headaches...it's time for the chiropractor, I'm stuffy, I'm absolutely starving, or I drank too much the night before. But this is something completely different and I just don't know how many more days I can deal with it.

Ok, enough with my whining. But I will tell you that because of these headaches, my project this week took me literally like 4.7689324857 seconds! Woo Hoo!

If you have been on Pinterest this week then you have probably seen this ring by A Rosie Sweet Home

source
So simple and so chic! I love it.

Here's my version





PLEASE ignore my horrible nails. I painted them sunday night and for some reason all the polish bubbled up. I think maybe because it was 90 degrees that day and we refused to turn on the AC.  Haha

Back to the ring...

So adorable!
You can find the tutorial at A Rosie Sweet Home
And you can check out my Pinterest here!

Send good thoughts my way and make this headache go away!

Signature

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I agree... very chic!

    Hope your head feels better. No bueno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see you made the ring and for letting me know about it. How cool. I love your blog. I'm now following on GFC and Linky.
    I host a Sunday linky party every week if you would like to come and share.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ring!

    Sorry to hear that you are having such terrible headaches. I suffered for 3 years with them. I could not find an over-the-counter medication that would help at all (even ones for migranes). My doctor couldn't find a prescription medicine that would help without creating terrible side effects.
    I had a chance to talk with a local chiropractor at our community health fair. I made an apointment with his office that day, and ony 2 visits to his office later, I was headache free (and have remained that way for almost 4 years now).
    Sudden, un-explainable, debilitating, headaches are not a good thing. You should have it checked out if they persist.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Kim P
    kimperry9767@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this!! I am adding it to my list of things to make!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...