4.09.2012

Liebster Award...TWICE!!





So what is a Liebster award?? I didn't know either until I got one...


 Liebster is a German word meaning 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'.  It is a special award given to bring recognition to blogs with less than 200 followers.


My blog has been growing a little bit lately and I'm so excited about that! I seriously let out a squeal when I found out I had received this award not once, but twice! One of my very loyal readers, Amy at My Infernal Journal, gave me this award several weeks ago. I'm embarrassed that I haven't posted this until now {Amy forgive me}. Anyway, then I was awarded this again by Natural Nesters!

If you receive this award there are a few simple rules:

1. Choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers to pass the award on to

2. Show thanks to the blogger you received the award from by linking back to them {gotta show some love!}

3. Post the award on your blog and list the bloggers you are awarding with links to them

4. Jump up and down and enjoy the supportive community of bloggers!!

Here's the blogs I chose to pass this fab award on to (in no particular order of course!)

Emmaline Bags & Patterns
Here's to Handy Andy
la vie en rose
freaking craft
Free Time Frolics

All of these blogs have some great projects and great people behind them as well! Go check them out!




Signature

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my blog. I am super excited. I am you newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my blog for the Leibster Award! Yay, also a "twice" for me. Janelle
    emmalinebags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic is this?? Merci, madame! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...