4.23.2012

My Week in Instagrams

I'm back! Bloggy Boot Camp was uh-mazing! It is such an informative conference for a blogger. I left there feeling like my head was going to explode. I was saturated with info. I met some really great people too! I'm not necessarily "shy", but I am timid for sure. I don't just walk up to people and start chatting. That's not my thing. So I was kinda forced to break out of my shell and be friendly. It was a good experience for me.

Anyway, I drove back saturday night when it was over. Then yesterday, the hubs and I did nothing but lay around in our pj's all day and watch tv. It was a much needed, relaxing day. So I'm a day late on this post, but I'm still posting it!

Here's what my week looked like.


1.  I took these drugs like an addict all week and I'm still fighting this cold. I sounded like a 60 year old smoker at my conference. I'm sure it was super attractive. At least I didn't end up coughing while people were speaking!

2.  I mentioned before there's a new temple here in KC. Me, Mr. Perfect, his brother and sis-in-law all went to a tour. My bro and sis-in-law are both LDS and had been up there giving tours, but not on one for themselves. It was really interesting and gorgeous to see.

3. LOL! We like to tease Carmen by putting her "bonnet" on. She looks like she's going to murder me in my sleep.

4.  My hair needed a color refresh. I just love the way it looks when I get done and it's all wet

5.  St. Louis Cardinals Stadium from my hotel room window. I had quite the view!

6.  I've seen the arch a million times in my life, but when I came up to this stop light, it just looked so majestic.


There you have it. My week in a nutshell. Tomorrow I'm driving up to Minneapolis with a friend from work for a training session. I was pretty excited about it when I said I would go with her, but now I'm not really wanting to go. I really just want to stay home and relax, not sit in a car for 6.5 hours one way. Oh well. We are going to go to Ikea on Wednesday after our training so that will make it worth it :)  Expect some Instagrams from Ikea, and frequent posts on my facebook page.

Oh, and I joined the world of Twitter. After going to this conference, I learned I'm apparently missing out by not being on there. I haven't tweeted yet, but I'll get into it. So won't you follow me please? You can click on the link to get to my profile. I'm @hautetosew. I think I did that right. I'm not really sure how to use Twitter yet. I tried to search for myself, but couldn't get "me" to come up. If you have problems finding me, please let me know!


Signature

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. how fun that you went to a blogging conference!! And I don't have twitter yet either!! It confuses me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on twitter but I *never* use it. Prefer facebook.

    I hope that cold goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks Køb followers på instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I understand why people are recommending me this brand naming agency! With their simple method that leads to fantastic name ideas for my brand. Would definitely recommend this as well. click here for more

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Buy more Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Buy Instagram likes

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made a great point! Thanks to this brand naming firm's new online course learning, all the knowledge that they shared with me led my new business to having an interesting name.  go right here

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...