6.02.2011

Party Leftovers

Remember my birthday last week? Well, what I didn't tell you at the time is that I requested streamers, and balloons. Yes, I am 29 and I like party decorations for myself. Guilty. So Mr. Perfect and the kiddo blew up 19 balloons and helped me hang streamers in the kitchen.


PERFECTO!

What do you do when no one cares about your birthday anymore, and the hubs keeps asking how long you are going to leave those decorations up?

Make a craft of course!




Streamer flowers :)

Stayed tuned for a post on how I made these and what I'm going to do with them all!

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. so cool, can't wait to see what you have planned for them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...new fan from the FNFWH. I love the flowers! Those colors together are very striking to my eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do!!!! How cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...