6.18.2011

Interchangeable Headband

Like I mentioned the other day, my kiddo has a birthday this week...Thursday to be exact.

She is a headband kid...mostly because I won't let her walk around with hair in her face...HUGE pet peeve!

I made her a couple cute ribbon wrapped headbands with some flowers on them for Christmas last year and she just loves them. I, on the other hand, hate wrapping all that ribbon around the headbands.
The solution? Velcro! One of the best inventions EVER!

So I wrapped one headband with white ribbon, then glued a strip of velcro on one side
See the little velcro there?

Then I just made some cutie flowers to attach to it!
The rosettes I made last week that you can see here and the felt flowers I just threw together :)

Attach a little piece of velcro to back of each one to match the headband and you're all set!






Pretty sure she's going to flip over her new headband(s)!
Best part is, I can add to the flower collection at any time without spending any money!

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love the purple flower! Thanks for sharing this great idea!
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the things you make!

    New follower from ...I forgot which hop, I did so many! Haha. Hope you'll follow back! :)

    -Aly

    http://17sirens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers. Stopping by from Craftomaniac Hop. New follower! Blessings… Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I love not re-inventing the wheel. The flowers are super cute too! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...