6.08.2011

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...

Who's super hot?? Oh yeah that's me ;)

Ok scratch that...on to the point of this post...

The mirror in my bathroom is U.G.L.Y.
At first I was going to just paint the frame white, but the frame is so plain and boring to begin with that I thought it would still be an ugly mirror, just a white ugly mirror.

Replacing the mirror was not an option, so I had to come up with something else.
Last fall we Mr. Perfect cut down 6 trees in our yard
Yes I love nature and I totally care about our Earth, but they had to go, for reals!
So I had TONS of sticks and twigs to use to cover that hideous mirror. YAY!

So here's the mirror. Ugly right?

Progress! I'm telling you, it took like 2 hours and a truck load of hot glue to cover this whole thing!


And done! Ignore me standing in the mirror...ignore my closet behind me...don't judge





Better than the plain, boring, 1970's mirror right? Yup, thought so. LOVE!


Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I like it! I think it looks so cool:) Great job!! New follower!
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it brings such a natural organic element in! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, you are definitely creative! Every time I see a dry branch on the side of the road I think "I'll pick that up on my way back, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...