6.10.2011

Party Leftovers Part Deux

Remember these lovely streamer flowers I made??

Well here's what I did with them


Wanna make your own? Sure you do!
Here's what I did


I started with a 2.5" styrofoam ball. When I made the flowers, I had taped about a 1.5" to 2" piece of floral wire on the bottom. Just start sticking the flowers in the ball in whatever pattern you like! I also added a little dab of hot glue at the base of it, just in case.


For the ribbon, I poked the ends into the ball with a sewing pin. I added some hot glue under the ribbon also.

And that's it!
I hung it in the kiddo's room. Her room is an explosion of color, like a big girlie circus. This fits right in!




Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea. My daughter's B-day is coming soon, so this will be perfect. I am now your new follower. You can visit me at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited. Thanks for sharing this awesome craft project.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...