10.11.2011

A Halloween Costume


What kind of Halloween costume does this stack of materials make??
A Poodle Skirt of course!
The kiddo picked this as her costume this year. Thank goodness it was simple and SUPER easy to make!



the shadows are colors are kind weird right here...guess that's what I get for photographing at night! lol

I feel so relieved that I've got it done and I don't have to stress about a time crunch!

Next up, MY costume...

more on that to come...

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...