10.01.2011

5 Bits of Randomness

1.  What is your Zodiac sign?

Gemini...and seriously, this fits me to a T. I read my horoscope almost daily on my phone...it's never wrong.

2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.

My calendar (I have never gotten into digital calendars), lip gloss (ok like 6 of them), and my Nook.

3. Which magazines do you look at the most?

Better Homes and Gardens

4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?

I had my eyebrows waxed ONE time and said NEVER again! I pluck.

5. How often do you go grocery shopping?

Um, I don't! Here's the situation...Mr. Perfect cooks everything, thus he does all the shopping. He also cooks for my brother-in-law and sis-in-law daily...they give us grocery $, Mr. Perfect doubles his dinners, they pick it up every evening and everyone's happy. So, to answer the question, I grocery shop once a month when I go to Walmart in the middle of the night for a munchy trip LOL

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...