1.04.2012

Piano Runner

I recently decided to decorate my formal living room...yes I've lived in my house for 2 years and haven't touched that room yet...don't judge. You may have seen my painted curtains and my flower painting that are in the living room now. I also have a piano in there that I've been working on decorating. It's been looking weird and I couldn't figure out why. Then it occurred to me...I need a runner! There was too much wood...it looked naked!

I didn't really have time or the desire really to go searching for the perfect fabric or even take the time to make one. Blame it on too much to do in too little time...or laziness. So I used the same fabric I used on my pillow shams for the love seat in our bedroom. This project literally took me 10 minutes. It's not the most complicated or spectacular project ever, but it works for now and that's all I care about.





I actually have stuff sitting on top of the runner, but I took these pictures before I decided what to put up there. It really does look nicer with stuff on top, I pinky swear :)

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...