1.18.2012

One of those days

Do you ever have one of those days where you get in a fight with your sewing machine?? Yeah well, today, is one of those days. GRR!! I don't know what her issue is with me today...yes I called my machine "her"...I think today her name will be Bertha because I think that name is awful and today, Bertha is acting awful. She ate my fabric. She spit some thread at me. And I had to waste a ton of thread when it broke while winding a bobbin! I mean seriously, what is her problem?!?! Tomorrow I WILL win! So watch out Bertha, I'm coming for ya!

PS. I've had a twitch in my lower eye lid for 11 days now. It's seriously annoying. That is all


Signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...