7.17.2011

A Turkish Feature

So I noticed that I was featured by someone in Turkey...
It's driven a lot of traffic to my site and for that I'm grateful!
But, I don't know how to thank this woman...
I can't read a word on her site!
I can't even read what she wrote about me!
I tried to enter the little paragraph in a translator, but what came up didn't make very much sense.
HELP!
What do I do?
How can I read a blog by someone in a different language???
I'm at a loss...

Here's the link if you want to see.
Scroll down to her second post.
You'll recognize my Braided Bracelet

Please help~
Meredith

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Try emailing her (in English) and thanking her and asking her for a translation. She may speak English as a lot of people in foreign countries do.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...