8.10.2011

Friendship Bracelets!!

Remember a couple weeks ago I told you about signing up for the Friendship Bracelet Swap??

Well I made by bracelets and shipped them off the end of last week!
And I'm here to show you the loveliness 




Don't they remind you of high school??
I secretly want to go back...sometimes...sshh...don't tell

I was grouped up with 3 other girls
So far I've received 2 of their bracelets
When I get the other one I will do a post to show them off too!

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...