2.12.2013

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons!!

So since the start of the year I've been doing some couponing. Not extreme (ok kinda) but just buying things I know we will use when they are at a good price (or free!)

I've watched probably every episode of Extreme Couponing and it just fascinates me. I know some episodes and people they have featured have been cases of coupon fraud....but for those that are legit, it blows me away! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm cheap, so this works for me.

I learned a little from a friend of mine, and from reading other blogs of couponers. Now I'm teaching a few other friends, and my sister.

Here's a few of the shopping trips I've had this last 5 weeks.....







Do you see on the Walmart receipt where they PAID me $0.18?!?! Yep! You should have seen the confusion on the cashiers face when her register said that hahaha. She was so clueless.

Approximate retail value of all that stuff is $710. I've paid approx $169!!

If you want to see what I do every week, head on over to my facebook page and check it out! Feel free to ask questions too!

What do you do to save money??


Signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome trips! I also coupon, but on a much smaller scale :) You must buy quite a few papers each Sunday?

    What sites do you use?
    I like Raining Hot Coupons, Hip 2 Save, and One Frugal Chick the best.

    Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...