11.10.2011

Where have I been??

Sick!!
I have been sick
It doesn't seem like it's going away either
UGH!!!!!

Last week was super duper busy trying to get inventory together and tags printed and priced to drop off at the boutique I'm selling in now. So this week, I'm pooped. I have had NO motivation to do anything but sit, catch up on my blogs and my tv and sleep. Sorry dear readers, I will do something productive and worth-while here soon. I think I'm going to paint my living room this weekend, so look for that next week :)

Also, I still haven't picked a winner for my "100 followers" giveaway yet.
Still time to enter to win this ruffled pouch!!


Go HERE to enter!!!

I will return soon...pinkie promise

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...