11.29.2011

Felt Flower Tutorial

I had a request to show how I made the flowers I put on my fall wreath

Start with a strip of felt about 2 inches wide and the length of one of those felt sheets you can buy at the craft store

Fold it in half and hot glue just along the edge

Then make cuts about 1/4 inch wide along the folded edge. I cut about 1/4 inch from the hot glued edge.

Roll it up and hot glue the end
 Turn it over and fluff!

To make the ones that look like these...

....cut the slits at a slight angle

I also tried one where I gradually make the slits wider as a worked down my trip. It turned out like star looking flower.

They are pretty stinkin easy to make. And seriously take like 5 minutes tops.

Experiment!

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Super merci pour le tuto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these flowers...I keep meaning to make some. I'm following you now too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...