3.15.2012

{How Pinteresting} #5

I've been so antsy all week to share this with you!!
I'm loving it and I know you will too!


Let's get right to it cuz I just can't wait!!

Here's the pinspiration photo from the space between. 
There are really great instructions on how to make your own on her blog.

source via Pinterest

And here's mine!


I put it in our front entryway





I'm SO in love with it!! That's my baby girl...immortalized on canvas for all eternity :)

ps... I know she looks like a 3-legged dog. When I cut out the pattern I used, the only part of her other leg you could see was just the tip of her foot. And let me tell you, it made my "she" dog look like she had "he" parts sticking out, so I cut that foot off. I mean, it's a profile anyway, so you don't have to see both legs!

pps.... I know her toe nails are long. She got them trimmed a couple days ago.


Signature

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Cute! That is soo funny about the foot. It cracked me up! Janelle @ Emmaline
    emmalinebags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't even notice she didn't have a fourth foot, so you're good. What a great way to "immortalize" your pets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to find a picture of Miss Phoebe that would work well and you can make one of those for me too! Or all the granddogs pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I love it, love it, love it! And I didn't notice her missing 4th leg, either. I'm loving your site, too. Let's get in touch in St. Louis- so freaking excited to go to this conference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I need to do this for my puppy too! Thanks for linking up to pinned it, made it #10 :)

    Jennifer
    findingmywayintexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a great job!! Now, I want to do one of my fur baby (our 5 year old yellow Lab named Holly).

    Stopping by from Strictly Homemade's linky party. Here is what I shared this week: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.ca/2012/03/vinyl-amp-cover.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Yours came out so great!! Thank you so much for the shout out. And too funny about the 4th leg...I didn't even notice...but I did notice the nails because I have some seriously long nailed dogs sometimes too. haha

    I'm going to share this post on my facebook wall. :)
    Karah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...